- Chapman Construction uses their own employees, without using subcontracted labor.
- Majority of roofing companies will sell a roofing project, then bid it out to the lowest cost contractor, making it impossible to insure consistent quality.
- The only way to find out if a company subcontracts their work is to ask!
Is the potential roofing contractor licensed, bonded, and insured?
- Protecting your home should be job #1 of any contractor you choose, being properly licensed and insured means that in the event of an accident, you are covered.
- If the contractor you choose uses subcontracted labor, certain incidents may not be covered, depending on what’s damaged or if someone gets hurt. YOU could potentially be held liable.
- The only way to find out if a company is properly licensed and insured is to ask!
Will the employees on site be properly trained?
- Chapman Construction thoroughly trains each employee and continues the training process throughout the tenure of an employee.
- Building code and techniques change, properly trained roofers know how to deal with the ever changing landscape, to make sure your new roof does not leak.
- The only way to find out if a company properly trains their roofers is to ask!
Are the employees local?
- Chapman Construction utilizes a local workforce, all of our employees are from Evansville, Boonville, Mt Vernon and surrounding areas.
- Does the potential roofing contractor have the manpower to complete the proposed work in a timely fashion?
- Supporting our local economy, by utilizing local employees is very important to Chapman Construction, the only way to find out if other potential contractors feel the same, is to ask!
Does the company have the proper equipment to protect your home and provide a quality installation?
- Chapman Construction uses quality tools to insure quality installation.
- Chapman Construction uses a piece of equipment called an Equiptor, that allows us to protect your home during tear off.
- Having employees that are not properly equipped to install your next roof could mean falling quality standards.
- The only way to find out if a company equips its employees with quality equipment is to ask!
Call Chapman Construction and ASK at 812-760-7126 or visit http://chapmanroof.com and request a free estimate online.